[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Changing Dead Letter Queue for specific queues

tnine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 17:34:46 EST 2007

I'm attempting to create a program that allows support staff to work a queue that has all the failed messages from a specific input queue.  This is basically due to integration issues, and this will allow us to correct messages that are not correctly sent to us, and notify the sending party.  Is it possible for me to specify the a different dead letter queue than "queue/DLQ" per message queue in JBoss MQ (JBoss AS 4.0.5)?  I can't find this anywhere in the documentation, and its definitely a behavior I need.  For instance, I have "queue/LegacyInputQueue" and I want all failed messages to go to "queue/LegacyInputQueueFailed".

Thanks,
Todd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114432#4114432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114432