[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Startup hangs on Log4jService$URLWatchTimerTask

tresspicher do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 19:17:44 EST 2007

Well, I was right, it definitely was a newbie mistake. I'm working on an existing project and somebody changed a few things while I wasn't looking. Basically, the logging to STDOUT of the server startup console is being redirected to log/server.log after the point I indicated in my post and the server was actually starting up just fine.  If you're having a "problem" similar to mine and you want to view the logging output, do a tail -f on the server.log file and you should see the expected output.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114476#4114476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114476