[jboss-user] Deployment jar conflict when using applets

pau carre pau.carre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 03:12:29 EST 2007

Hello, I have a problem with JBoss 3.2.8 when deploying a web app with
an applet. I have some .jar files with class utilities for the applet
(client-side) which I do not want the server to use them. The problem
is that server seems to detect this jar files and uses them for class
JBoss libs (for example, axis and Bouncy Castle), there are conflicts
executing EJBs (these EJB should use JBoss default libs instead of the
applet ones)
Is there any TAG for jboss-app.xml (or another configuration file)
that means something like "ignore this jars files for class loading" ?

Thanks,
Pau Carré