[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal 2.6.2 with CAS on different Server

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 06:29:26 EST 2007

Hy,

You are right. When I am running Portal and CAS-Webserver on same JBoss everything is fine. Now I have tried to run Portal clustered. So I set up a second JBoss server and configured both Portal deployments to run in cluster (in fact i downloaded the ha version ;-) ).

One of the JBoss runs the CAS-Webserver. I got the Problem when I tried to get the second Portal to use the CAS-Webserver on the first JBoss (how confusing, but I think you got what I mean).

I will look forward to that upgrade you mentioned.

Greetings Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114591#4114591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114591