[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Two browser tabs : basic question

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 06:59:27 EST 2007

"damianharvey" wrote : Oh dear. So all my hard work removing IDs from my application is wasted? Exposing IDs in my app is a bit of an issue.

Sure, there are some apps where page parameters aren't appropriate.

We need to dig into exactly what works and doesn't with passing parameters to EL action methods inside iterative components

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-2391

If you were able to use some synthetic id instead of the entities primary key would that help? Like the way the entity converter uses a numeric sequence - i.e. is this something which it would be good to have support in Seam for?

anonymous wrote : Does any Seam examples project illustrate this recommended approach ?

The seamdiscs example uses page parameters to select etc. rows - but not explicitly to delete.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114601#4114601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114601