[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Outjected variable as parameter for enhanced EL

mahbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 08:22:57 EST 2007

By now, I solved the problem with page id.

anonymous wrote : What scope do you outject the chosenCustomer to?

I did outject it at standard scope (only with @Out). The page with the commandLink is generated from an @End annotated action method. Oddly enough

  |             <s:link id="back-customerdetails"
  |                     value="Back to details"
  |                     action="#{ChooseCustomer.showDetails(null)}">
  |                 <f:param name="custno" value="#{choosenCustomer.customerNo}"/>
  |             </s:link>

does work now, but

  | <h:commandLink id="back-customerdetails"
  |                           value="Back to details"
  |                           action="#{ChooseCustomer.showDetails(choosenCustomer)}"/>

did not.

And don't nail me down to it, but I'm quite sure that I used commandLink inside form tags.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114635#4114635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114635