[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Importing existing Seam projects to JBoss Tools

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 13:31:22 EST 2007

Is there an import wizard or some additional settings I need to specify after I select to "Import Existing Project" using Eclipse + JBoss Tools 2.0GA?

I've thus far imported a project that we had been using with Eclipse + Exadel Studio.

After a few modifications here and there to the class library path and so forth, I was able to build/deploy the project through our Ant build file.

The fact of the matter is that I am thus far not enjoying any benefits from JBoss Tools and I feel it must have to do with the fact that I did not start the project using the "New Seam project" wizard.

Is there anyway instruction on how to accomplish this?  Surely JBoss Tools appeals to a number of Seam developers who want to see if the plug-in offers the kind of support we have been looking for - but where is the instruction on how to get up and running without starting from scratch?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114756#4114756

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114756