[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Connecting MDB to remote topic

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 13:57:30 EST 2007

Are you running with JbossMessaging or JBossMQ, this is the JBossMessaging forum.

It looks to me as if JBossMQ is not deployed properly. There should be an mbean deployed in one of  the service files, i think its hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml in the default configuration. it would look similar to

<mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.DestinationManager" name="jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="MessageCache">jboss.mq:service=MessageCache</depends>
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="PersistenceManager">jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager</depends>
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="StateManager">jboss.mq:service=StateManager</depends>
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="ThreadPool">jboss.mq:service=ThreadPool</depends>
  |     <depends>jboss:service=Naming</depends>
  |   </mbean>

Post on the JBossMQ forum if you are running withMQ.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114764#4114764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114764