[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Servlet mapping issue -- Websphere 5.1 to JBoss 4.2.2GA

ItBHarsH do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 15:52:23 EST 2007

I have a servlet mapping of /* that allows my jsps to be served in Websphere, but in JBoss with the same mapping it is always force a forward to the servlet.

  | WEB.XML...
  | <servlet>
  | 	<servlet-name>AAServiceHandlerServlet</servlet-name>
  | 	<display-name>AAServiceHandlerServlet</display-name>
  |         <servlet-class>aa.service.servlet.AAServiceHandlerServlet</servlet-class>
  | </servlet>
  | <servlet-mapping>
  | 	<servlet-name>AAServiceHandlerServlet</servlet-name>
  | 	<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  | </servlet-mapping>

I removed the * in JBoss, but I then get an error on deployment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114800#4114800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114800