[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Session is getting merge with other session

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 20:15:53 EST 2007

I've found that different people mean different things when they say "clustered". Just to be certain, please confirm that the application's web.xml includes the

<distributable/>

tag.

If yes, please post the content of your jboss-web.xml file, if you have one.

Also, you use the word "merged".  When I hear that I think, for example, the 2nd page shows one user's name and another user's address, or something like that.  A combination of data.  I can't imagine how that would happen. I can imagine 2 users ending up with the same session id, and thus one user seeing the others data (but none of their own.) However, I've never heard of that happening with clustered webapps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114853#4114853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114853