[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Locale selector can not change the locale on Seam 2.0.0.

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 22:41:22 EST 2007

Hi Joshua,

Sorry this isn't much help, but I can say for certain that I did not experience this when I upgraded our project to 2.0.0.GA.  Also, I don't remember having to change any code to get it to work.

I'm changing it with a command button that has the localeSelector.select action.

good luck,
Daniel.

"thejavafreak" wrote : Dear all,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114873#4114873