[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Cooking lobsters (bijection)

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 02:12:54 EST 2007

("Noob bijection problem sounds so uninteresting")

I have studied section 3.3 in the Holy Manual in search for an missing outjection so I'll ask here:

If I have a component Kitchen which outjects an Lobster entity

And a component Restaurant which has an injected Kitchen (no outjections)

If I have a method in Restaurant

  | public void cookLobster() {
  |   kitchen.cookTheLobster();
  | }

Is it expected behaviour that I see no outjected Lobster in the expected scope? Does the bijection-thingie only work on "top level", in this case around the cookLobster? Or should I start look for a bug in my code?

(no, the examples are not from a real app) ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114888#4114888

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114888