[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue not bound

bidhudas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 03:41:15 EST 2007

Find entried in das-estinations-service.xml. Does the SQL exception u were talking about is it any way related to JMS?? As of now I do not have any issue in connecting to DB. I beleive this is for mySQL but I am connecting to Oracle DB. There is no issues with respect to that.

Please let me know if you require any additional information for resolving this issue.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  | <!-- $Id: jbossmq-destinations-service.xml 25907 2004-11-16 04:32:39Z ejort $ -->
  |
  | <!--
  |    | This file defines the default Queues and Topics that JBossMQ
  |    | ships with.  The default Queues and Topics are used by the
  |    | JBoss test suite and by the sample jms programs.
  |    |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114905#4114905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114905