[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Re-routing Tokens

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 04:44:46 EST 2007

Thanks Olivier for the detailed reply.

Instead of re-routing by calling node.leave(), I will use node.enter() on the new node instead. I don't want any leave node actions to be called when leaving the old node, because most of them are reliant on entering info on the task instance, which wouldn't neccessarily of happened yet. Also, calling node.enter() on my new node creates all the task instances and timers for that node.

I like your idea of simply ending the task instances from the old node, and not displaying them in the users list. I am now using a similair approach, seeing that we dont seem able to remove a task instance. I end the task instance and set the actor id to something arb, so it wont be displayed in anyones completed tasks list. I also set signalling to false before ending. I don't want the node to be signalled, for the same reason as not using node.leave() above.
Eg:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114925#4114925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114925