[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Bug with Seam-Wizard created project

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 05:20:48 EST 2007

linked folders are evil ,)

Report the issues with details on how the layout are (project example) in jira and we will see if we can acoomodate for it.

Unfortunately we might not be able to fix all linked folder issues since "j2ee module dependencies" is part of WTP not just jboss tools ,(

p.s. having a policy of not having eclipse or any other IDE related files where it makes sense (next to the source) is a policy that will give more troubles than it is worth IMO.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114930#4114930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114930