[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Re-routing Tokens

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 06:02:18 EST 2007

Choosing between node.leave() or node.enter() is in our approach configurable (the implementation class which determines how to re-route the token is interchangeable).

Completed task instances aren't deleted too, which is ok since they can be used for logging and auditing purposes.  We use the same code as you do (and also set canceled flag) (but also check if any tokens, super processes etc need to be ended).  We also add the reason why they were ended (can be used for auditing purposes and to filter them out).

If needed we can always write a purge method which removes/backups any old completed task instance / process instance in the database (taking in account any logging records etc that need to be removed too).

Be aware when ending task instances like this and having fork/join with a task node in between.  This could result in a never ending process instances.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114944#4114944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114944