[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Session is getting merge with other session

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 13:22:09 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : 2 end user reporting that they are seeing some other user's data and they also gave us the name and other info of that user which they were seeing on screen and i did check back in our db and those user are valid user who submit their information via our application.

I take it these 2 users didn't see each others' information, but rather 2 other peoples' information?  That is there were 4 users involved; just that only 2 made a report.

Thanks for the report. Yes, please report back if you find any more information. I'll think about any other way this kind of problem could happen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115088#4115088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115088