[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Multiple JBoss installations, first one is ok second one

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 13:40:40 EST 2007

I know I have done this before without any problems, but just to verify, I did it again. And it works for me.

Which JDBC driver version are you using? Mine is mysql-connector-java-5.0.4.jar.

Are you sure that you placed the jdbc jar in the right server/default/lib directory for the second server? I ask because I have often miscopied the file to some other directory (gee, you'd think it would work if I put in in deploy...)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115097#4115097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115097