[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - localize Strings

mki_ffm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 23 08:55:10 EST 2007

Hi,

the localization features in Seam work very well for logging and facesMessages but how can i localize a String with parameters ?

I have tried to achieve this with the Messages component. But this returns only a map which have no variable resolving methods....

What i want to do is localising a String with parameters similar to the facesMessages for example:

  | facesMessages.addFromResourceBundle("message.sendEmail", email );

the messages_en.properties key looks like:

  | message.sendEmail.invoice = send invoice to {0}

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards

mki

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115246#4115246