[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Incompatibility between Jboss server versions?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 23 10:34:42 EST 2007

Sorry, I did not notice your reply earlier.

anonymous wrote : big problem! I have an dead line close to January =(
  | Any suggestions? how can I contour this problem?

Actually, in the EJBTHREE-1118 bug report there's a mention of the fix:

anonymous wrote : org.jboss.ejb3.session.BaseSessionRemoteProxy: static final long serialVersionUID = 8310915813626447181L;

I guess, you can change the BaseSessionRemoteProxy java file and compile it and patch it in your server. You can give that a try, until 4.2.3 is available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115251#4115251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115251