[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam and Top Ajax frameworks

Cloud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 23 18:08:39 EST 2007

Well we know that Tibco General Interface and some products around are now BSD licenced and Bindows developer licence is 195$.

I think it would hard to ask more or better :)
Ok regarding the price, most of us can forget jackbe and backbase :)

Whatever, now that BindowsFaces is becoming available for JSF and as a newcomer to java and so seam, i would like to know if it would be difficult to make use of BindowsFaces with Seam as we use Richfaces with Seam.

What do you think of ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115296#4115296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115296