[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Different Message id for each listener

assaf49 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 24 03:18:09 EST 2007

Hi,

We have several listeners (each with a different selector) for the same Topic.
The order of the messages per each listener (we need FIFO)  is very important for us.

We understand that after connection failure, the "failure recovery" mechanism does not guarantee ordering of messages.
So we would like to identify "out of order" messages by tracking non-sequantial Message Ids.
However this only makes sense if each listener (different selectors remember?) has it's own messageId.
Is it possible to get a MessageId per listener?

thanks
Assaf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115322#4115322

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115322