[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - how to find ProcessInstance current state or node

tprime do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 26 08:40:51 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a simple process definition:

  | <process-definition xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1"
  |                     name="Process1">
  |     <start-state name="start-process">
  |         <transition name="to wait state"
  |                     to="wait-state"/>
  |     </start-state>
  |     <state name="wait-state">
  |         <transition name="to run state" to="run-node"/>
  |     </state>
  |     <node name="run-node">
  |         <action class="abc.SomeAction"
  |                 config-type="bean">
  |         </action>
  |         <transition name="end-process" to="end-process"/>
  |     </node>
  |     <end-state name="end-process"/>
  | </process-definition>

I have created a number of ProcessInstance for the above definition. Now i need to find out which ProcessInstance are in "wait-state"  state and which are in "run-node" node?

I have being popping around in the documentation for a couple of days now, i have the process instance ids. is it possible to get this information by querying the jBPM data model or through API ?

Thanks,

pike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115483#4115483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115483