[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jboss AS, jboss Web and php

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 26 13:58:03 EST 2007

If the dependency walker did not notice any missing DLLs, then it should work. I have some other ideas, but my php-enabled setup is at work and I am at home, and I want to try them out first to see if they help (or even work) before suggesting them.  So I will have to set up php at home. This will take a day or two.

But while I do that, a few more questions (my apologies if you already answered these and I missed them):
what version of the JDK are you using?
where did you install the jdk (what is JAVA_HOME set to)?
where did you install jbossas? (full path)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115538#4115538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115538