[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Ensuring single delivery to clustered MDB subscriptions for

mpr_prabhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 26 18:44:32 EST 2007

Hi.
We are planning on using clustering to cluster a Topic. There are 2 different MDBs that subscribe to this topic.

The deployment we are trying to use, we have topic on mulitiple nodes and MDBs on all the nodes. We would like the message delivery to happen to one of the MDB instances of bot types in the cluster.

The behavior we are getting is that message is delivered on all the topics and all of MDBs recieve the messages

Is there anyway to achieve only single delivery to MDB  across the cluster?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115616#4115616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115616