[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - cluster && firewall

trunikov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 03:59:25 EST 2007

Hi ALL!
Could anybody tell me which ports I must open in a firewall (in a node) in order to allow JBOSS instances run properly in a cluster?
AFAIK JBOSS instance consists of services which can/should interoperate with services on other cluster's nodes to support cluster. For interoperation service uses some port(s). For example HA-JNDI uses port 1100 by default. But I'm not aware of all ports which are used instances to support cluster.

Thanks in advance,

Dmitry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115651#4115651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115651