[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JSF RI Portlet with JBoss Portal 2.6.3??

mimra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 08:15:49 EST 2007

Hi Forum

I have downloaded the new JBoss Portal 2.6.3.
I would very much like to use the Sun RI of JSF for my new project.

I have however been unable to find a simple example application that shows how to do this. A lot of the problems have to do with the portal apps using MyFaces and the JBoss AS being packaged with the JSF RI.

The closest I have come is using the JSFMetaBridgePortlet - this one does however throw a NPE on undeploy.

I hope there is a simple answer to what I think is a simple question:

Can anyone point me to a JSF RI portlet-demo-app working on JBoss Portal 2.6.3?

Thanks a lot.

/Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115694#4115694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115694