[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamFramework.org Alpha Test

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 11:21:37 EST 2007

It worked from home this morning but not from office.  Not sure why, possibly it's blocked but simply getting "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" with IE7 and "Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at alpha.seamframework.org:9999" with Firefox.  Possible firewall issue not sure.

If I navigate to http://alpha.seamframework.org/ from work I see the equivalent to the in.relation.to home page...

When I ping alpha.seamframework.org from work, I get 213.239.194.141 response as the IP.  When I ping alpha.seamframework.org:9999, I get 'ping request could not find host'.

Is there an alternative way to access this site???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115738#4115738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115738