[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: the right choice ?

nitm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 27 18:26:37 EST 2007

hey again peter, and thanks!

we decided to go with the 4.2.2 for now and migrate when the 5 is more stable and documented, thanks for reassuring us.

we still dont know which version of EJB we want to use, but we'll probably go with the EJB3.

the "we" that i use every once and a while refers to 2 people (me and my partner) and since the server which runs the XP is for development purposes i really don't think that we'll exceed to 10 connections limit...
the only reason we are using XP is that it already came with the computer we're using for a server...   if and when we'll need more connections we'll probably have more money to invent in this whole thing so we'll upgrade everything...   and we'll probably wont stay with a microsoft os since we dont intend to use any microsoft product for the server...

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115820#4115820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115820