[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - jBoss process memory growth

mglowacki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 08:46:12 EST 2007

Hi

   I'm expecting problem of jboss process memory growth. When I start JBoss, it uses about 350MB, but after 2-3 days, when it's exposed to small group of test users it grows to 650. Then web-apps begin to work slow, sometimes even I experience "service unavailable" errors.

   First what comes to mind - memory leak. But I've inspected the code, tried to use profiler and everything looks ok. Where can I dig more?

   How can I check if this is the problem of Apache (I use mod_jk), Tomcat, JBoss or JVM?

    I don't expect full answer for my problem, but maybe some entry point?

Thanks,
Michal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115909#4115909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115909