[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Recommended testing framework

adam.conroy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 13:09:08 EST 2007

Thanks Wayne, I actually found JUnitEE after getting frustrated with Cactus. As far as I could tell Cactus was actually made by [a] former JUnitEE developer[s]. From the website it appears the last release was in 2004.

While not that impressed with the Annotation-based style of JUnit4 (I thought Java was a typed language for a reason? :) I decided to go with it so that was a requirement for me going forward.

My home-baked solution is working very well and I like how lightweight it is. I would recommend going down this path to anyone looking for a simple unit testing strategy in JBoss4.x.

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115957#4115957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115957