[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jboss AS, jboss Web and php

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 23:49:41 EST 2007

I am setting up PHP on JBossAS 4.2.2 on my desktop at home. So far, I am at the same point you are - I did the same steps, and am getting the same error. I am now trying to figure out what I did at work (where I have this running) that was different from what I have done so far.

I could go to work and find out, but considering that I am on vacation this week and next, I really do not want to. I will search the forums because I know the answer is out there - I just have to find it. If all else fails, I run to work with my USB key and bring the working configuration home for analysis. Which reminds me, I do have to water my plants, maybe I'll go tomorrow.

Regarding jbossweb-extras.jar, put it in server/xxx/lib. I would get that file from the php-examples.war file from the PHP modules download.

By the way, if you are using the php-examples.war file to see if php works, you do not need to change the web.xml and service.xml files in jboss-web.deployer, nor do you have to place jbossweb-extras.jar in the server/xxx/lib directory.  But doing so does not hurt anything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116011#4116011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116011