[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Create plugin for a web application

loopix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 29 09:59:07 EST 2007

Yes, thanks

I think I have no choice and must follow this way. But, I got a last question:

Is it possible, for a web application already deployed, to modify itself ?
I say that because I will need to update web.xml or application.xml with that application, so JBoss will re-deploy the archive and then ... the application will stop, but ... what's happen if this application has not finish the modification on itself ???? Crash ? ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116030#4116030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116030