[jboss-user] [jboss portal] getting full url from portlet

Murat Colak mcolak at turksat.com.tr
Sat Dec 29 14:28:58 EST 2007

 I write a portlet  but when I want to get query string I must give huge query string too for example I want to take "kat"'s query strings value I must put the other query string

http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/default/default/HelloWorldPortletWindow?action=e&kat=deneme&windowstate=normal&mode=view <http://localhost:8080/portal/portal/default/default/HelloWorldPortletWindow?action=e&kat=deneme&windowstate=normal&mode=view>

how I can take all the link ? If I take the full url I can parse it

Murat ÇOLAK
Bilgi Tek. Direktörlügü

TÜRKSAT Uydu Haberlesme Kablo TV ve Isletme A.S.
Konya Yolu 40. Km. Golbasi / ANKARA - TÜRKIYE
Tel   : +90 312 615 32 64
Faks :  +90 312 499 51 15