[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Different Message id for each listener

assaf49 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 30 08:29:03 EST 2007

Thanks.
Ok i understand i should'nt make any assumptions regarding the message id.

We can't add multiple counters, cause we have many JMS listeners with different (and OVERLAPPING) selectors.

Is there any future plan to refine the JBM "failure recovery" mechanism so that message order (FIFO) is maintened even after network  failures?
If so in whch  JBM version will this be available?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116078#4116078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116078