[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How can Jbpm exchange data with external system?

fengzhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 30 10:19:16 EST 2007

hello everybody,

I have read the jbpm jpdl tutorial, it told a little about external system. And I have some questions about data exchange between Jbpm and external system.

I understand an external system can be a human or another applications. E.g. a process is being in the state-node and waiting for a signal of an external system to continue to next node.

1. A human, who at the web application clicks on a button, which sends a signal to the Jbpm, with token.signal().

2. Another application, how can it send a signal to Jbpm? And where is the interface in Jbpm for data exchange with external system? How can I realise it?

Please give me some information about it or what I have to read or lern to implement this function?

Sinceres thanks for your help.

regards,
Fengzhi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116090#4116090