[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Web Service Clients in Seam

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 31 02:58:42 EST 2007

Chapter 20 in the Seam documentation is dedicated to exposing POJOs as web services and integrating them into a conversational context.  This should be helpful to me when I find myself publishing services.

However, I also need to consume web services.  This means, at least for me, the ability to read a published WSDL, generate classes from the schema portion of it, and exchange SOAP messages with the service by means of those generated classes. Does Seam currently offer a means of doing this?  For those familiar with Spring Web Services, I have a bit of experience doing this with JAXB and the WebServiceTemplate:

 http://static.springframework.org/spring-ws/site/reference/html/client.html#client-web-service-template

But I would like to see if I can pull off both the publishing and consumption of web services in Seam only.

Thanks for any insight.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116152#4116152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116152