[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Quartz scheduler issue in hot deployment in JBoss

javatechleadatsynechron do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 31 03:36:29 EST 2007

Hi All,
I am facing a weird problem in my J2EE app. I am using spring and springs quartz scheduler utility to schedule my jobs in web app. When ever i do nor mal deployment (cold deployment) every thing goes smooth. But if i redploy the ear while server is running (hot deployment) then scheduler bean doesnt get instantiate and my application doesnt get deployed.
Anybody have an idea about what is happening?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116154#4116154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116154