[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - (empty) seam web project fail?

brunosm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 31 06:46:39 EST 2007

Hello

I am not able to create one seam project with the wizard...

Further than 2 small warnings (cant find one variable called "projectName")...

I get one error on deployment (i didnt add any file nor code...just the one that the wizard create) in org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener

The error es
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
12:05:41,773 ERROR [StandardContext] Error listenerStart

I tryed installing 2 seams the 1.2.1 and the 2.0..Both of them give the same error as answer.

I work with mac os leopard on jdk 1.5

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116166#4116166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116166