[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: cant start jboss 5 beta 3 from eclipse (needs WTP2 to co

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 31 12:45:55 EST 2007

its the wtp2.0 base that provides the timeout option

- kinda remebered hearing about and my europa build came with wtp1.5 like most peoples i think.

I found you update after i tried to get a complete new build.

I had to go to the eclipse wtp site and got the 3.4m3 build and overlaid all the dependency files and fired it up.  It came up okay and when i built my server config i had the timeout option.

I increased that to three minutes and it started the server horray.

However (theres always one) when i imported my application and reset the server runtime options (to pick up the new jboss libraries) i keep getting an error (seems fairly random) about my persistence.xml which says

"Invalid content (no root node)" and puts the whole project invalid.  If I rename the project this sometimes fixes it - only for something else to pop up.

Not sure why - I have also installed the boss tools GA ontop of my eclipse 3.4M3 - so not sure whether its an eclipse issue or a jboss tools one.

All abit weird.  I'm just returning to my 4.2.2 server /europa build a bit longer i think and see what happens on 3.4M4

somewhat frustrated but thats what you get for running on the cutting edge of builds i guess.

thanks for help.

For any one else out there with timeout issues - you need WTP2.0

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116193#4116193

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116193