[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to repeat node execution N times after fail?

enpx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 04:52:39 EST 2007

How need I change jPDL code? Is this right:

  | <node name="create account">
  |      <action class="org.jbpm.tutorial.mytest.CreateContract"/>
  |      <transition name="next" to="next"/>
  |      <transition name="same" to="create account"/>
  | </node>

Suppose, CreateContract handler can setup context variable to distinct success or fail. How can I pick it up and select transition from jPDL code?

Is it possible to avoid doing this in every node by hand and setup this behaviour for every node in more general way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009287#4009287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009287