[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.5.GA released//file upload

JoviJojo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 05:09:52 EST 2007

Hi gavin,
i have just tested this latest release of seam, seam space for the file upload, it seems to be bit of buggy for me,
for instance. i tried to upload pictures, and the pictures can not be displayed on the space.
after few times tring, when upload the same pictures again, i got exception report from the server log...
in our application we need file upload component, and have been waiting for this for a while, but it seems not working so well.... we have tried with tomahwak component...
could you please explain bit on this part?
many thanks , Joan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009300#4009300

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009300