[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Problem: Cannot create ejb3 project

trifonov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 06:10:17 EST 2007

Hi,
I use JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta2-Bundle-win32 and cannot create ejb3 project. It fails on the screen "Select a JBoss configuration" -> I created JBoss configuration (jboss-4.0.5.GA with ejb3) but when I select it - the "Next" and "Finish" buttons are still disabled and I cannot continue. Is it a bug or I do something wrong? Please, advice how I can create an EJB3 project with jboss ide 2.

Best regards,
Trifonov

PS. I tested even with the jboss ide version from update site, with eclipse 3.2.1 - the problem exists again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009330#4009330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009330