[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty mus

QPool.Char do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 09:42:58 EST 2007

Hello Thomas, can you please explain this in more detail? I have exactly the same problem described above.

I have a webservice running, that works very fine if call it locally (testclient and SEI on same machine). But if i use distant jboss, i get this exeption.

But the classpath when starting this distant JBoss is
anonymous wrote : CLASSPATH: D:\Sun\SDK\jdk\lib\tools.jar;D:\Programme\jboss-4.0.5.GA\bin\run.jar

I use Java 1.5_11 and i dont have any system classpath settings.

thx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009442#4009442

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009442