[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - org.jboss.ws.WSException: No wrapped types available

heapifyman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 11:33:01 EST 2007

Hello.

I'm having a trouble deploying a simple WS with user defined types using Document/literal wrapped on a JBoss 4.0.4 GA with JBossWS 1.0.4 and EJB3 RC9 Patch1.
I always get the exception in the subject:

org.jboss.ws.WSException: No wrapped types available
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.ParameterWrapping.generateWrapper(ParameterWrapping.java:463)

I found several topics about this exception in the forum, but the only "solution" i found was to upgrade ejb3 jars to version RC9 patch1, which I already have.

When using RPC/Literal, everything works fine.
Is Document/literal wrapped not supported by JBossWS?

Thanks in advance,
heapifyman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009541#4009541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009541