[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simple application component

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 16:16:47 EST 2007

So, I started with the hibernate2 example, modified components.xml to look like this:

    <core:hibernate-session-factory name="hibernateSessionFactory"/>

  |     <core:managed-hibernate-session name="bookingDatabase"
  |                                     session-factory="#{hibernateSessionFactory}"
  |                                     auto-create="true"/>

And then added an @Create method to HotelSearchingAction.

Everything works perfect.

AFAICT, this is equivalent to your setup, no?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009681#4009681

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009681