[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Recursive call to jBPM BPEL Process

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 18:13:41 EST 2007

Christian,

Your approach to providing log files is great :-)
Certainly no errors appear. From what is in the logs I cannot tell what the problem is. I assume the output value does not match the result you expect.

Can you please zip your project and make it downloadable as well? I'd like to try it out. If possible, please include the resources required for deployment (bpel-definition.xml, web.xml, webservices.xml, bpel-application.xml) as well as your unit test.

Best,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009730#4009730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009730