[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does Seam work with JSP2.1? and what to use Facelets or

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 20:06:59 EST 2007

Thank you, much appreciated! and my lucky day (birthday) I got reply from Gavin! It is encouraging to see The Creator so active on the Fourm; or is it one of many hi-tech secretaries :).

I guess I should give GlassFish a try, since JBoss 5 GA may not be ready in the near future? and we are looking at putting site in production in 6 months time. I haven't looked at GlassFish but I was feeling little comfortable with JBoss AS since it uses Tomcat and we have Tomcat in production for many years. Wondering if JBoss5 releases are stable enough to start using them for new projects in my situation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009780#4009780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009780