[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.5.GA released/file upload problem

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 20:45:46 EST 2007

"JoviJojo" wrote : thanks for the reply...
  | 1) i tried to upload two images: one jpeg size of 43kb, the other one is bitmap size of 16kb.
  | 2) i did not make a copy of the exceptions, but i can see from the server log that the image was actually created... although we in our application can leave without actually displaying the image on the page, but still i would like to see it actually working.
  | 3) i would also like to test this on sql server see if this binary files can actually be persisted into database.  any tips on that? (have not yet started on this)
  | many thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you again, regs, Joan

Seamspace doesn't support bitmaps, so that's why they don't work.  I'm not sure why the jpeg isn't working though.. do the images in the example appear on the main page?  Have you tried different jpegs, or a png file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009798#4009798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009798