[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Spring integration collaboration

youngm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 1 22:43:01 EST 2007

I was reading through another forum and saw a post by Gavin mentioning Spring integration has started:

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=44086#226614

I work for an organization who uses JSF+Spring+JPA/Hibernate deployed to Websphere as our standard development "stack".  I'm looking to integrate Seam as well  and would like to see what approaches Norman and Ales are taking.  Is there a wiki or some place I can look through some of the integration plans and provide feedback?

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4009833#4009833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4009833